The 2010 installment of the nanoUtah Conference builds on the rich tradition of past events. Anchored by presentations from Utah’s leaders in nanoscience and nanotechnology, the conference is intended to foster collaborations and the exchange of knowledge among scientists, engineers, clinicians, industry leaders, and students. This conference, to be held at the beautiful Marriott City Center in downtown Salt Lake City, promises to be an event you will not want to miss.
We seek your involvement in any of the following areas:
- WORKSHOPS: Panelists from local nanotechnology businesses will discuss ways to successfully patent your technology and capitalize your ideas. Learn about education and workforce training programs available in Utah to prepare for a career in nanotechnology.
- RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS: Utah researchers, students, and members of the business sector will present 15-minute overviews of their unique capabilities and the problems they face that require nanoscience and engineering solutions, with the potential of facilitating collaboration opportunities for further research, partnered development, and potential commercialization.
- POSTER SESSION: Presenters, researchers, and students are invited to prepare posters to facilitate face-to-face interactions on recent strides in nanotechnology. Students are especially encouraged to prepare posters on their research to enter our successful student poster competition.
- EXHIBITION BOOTHS: Businesses and research centers are invited to exhibit their unique products and facilities.
- SPONSORSHIP: If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please refer to the sponsor tab above or contact Rajiv Kulkarni (email@example.com).