The 2012 nanoUtah Conference & Exhibition builds on the rich tradition of past events. Anchored by presentations from international and local leaders in nanoscience and nanotechnology, the conference fosters collaborations and the exchange of knowledge among scientists, engineers, clinicians, industry leaders, and students.
We seek your involvement in any of the following areas:
- INNOVATION IDOL: Researchers, students, entrepreneurs, and companies are invited to submit innovative nanotechnology business ideas. A panel of judges will provide expert feedback to finalists in a lively audience-participation "speed pitch" session.
- CAREER BUILDING WORKSHOP: Learn about career opportunities in nanotechnology, the current status of the nanotech industry, and how to prepare yourself to work in the field.
- MINI SYMPOSIA: Participate in skill tutorials on new instrumentation and equipment to see how they can benefit your research.
- RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS: Utah researchers, students, and members of the business sector will present 15-minute overviews of their unique capabilities and the problems they face that require nanoscience and engineering solutions, with the potential of facilitating collaboration opportunities for further research, partnered development, and potential commercialization.
- POSTER SESSION: Researchers and students are invited to prepare posters to facilitate face-to-face interactions on recent strides in nanotechnology. Students are especially encouraged to enter our student poster competition.
- EXHIBITION BOOTHS: Businesses and research centers are invited to exhibit their unique products and facilities and recruit future employees.
- SPONSORSHIP: If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please refer to the sponsor tab above or contact John Minnick (email@example.com).