How to Have Images or Measurements Taken of Your Micro or NanoScale Devices or Chips
- Contact staff to make arrangements for imaging equipment time and give you a cost estimate for the work https://www.nanofab.utah.edu/lab-staff/#process (Brian Baker)
- Set up a Nanofab account (https://workauth.cores.utah.edu/#/offcampus)
- Bring or send wafers, chips, or devices to be imaged to Nanofab Staff.
- Staff will image your files or train you on the microscopy or SEM equipment so that you can do the work yourself.
- Upload your images to the Nanofab Cloud storage for later retrieval, sharing, and downloading. (https://cloud.nanofab.utah.edu/)